- Practice Schedule Fall 2019
- Coaches & Referees
- About WYSA
- No Dogs Allowed
Winter 2019 Indoor Skills Clinics for Kindergarten through Grade 3 players
Submitted by wysa on Fri, 10/11/2019 - 11:32
We're excited to announce the times and dates for the WYSA Winter Footskills Clinics for Kindergarten through Grade 3 players. These sessions are going to be run by a Steel coach (same group that's been with us this Fall) and are a great opportunity for your children to further develop their footskills in a fun environment. We're working on getting everything set-up in our registration system but we wanted to let you know the dates so you can start planning.
- Cost $150/player for 8 sessions
- Each session is 1 hour with about 40-45 minutes of drills and 15-20 minutes of scrimmaging
- All sessions are held at the lower gym at Fisher Elementary and are capped at 12 kids
- Sessions are held during the weeks of Nov. 11th, Nov. 18th, Dec. 2nd, Dec 9th, Dec. 16, Jan. 6th, Jan 13th, and Jan. 20th
- Mondays - Kindergarten 6pm-7pm and 3rd grade girls from 7pm-8pm
- Tuesdays - Kindergarten 6pm-7pm and 3rd grade boys from 7pm-8pm
- Wednesdays - 1st grade girls 6pm-7pm and 2nd grade girls from 7pm-8pm
- Thursdays - 1st grade boys 6pm-7pm and 2nd grade boys from 7pm-8pm
These are great clinics and lots of fun for the kids and looking forward to seeing your kids there.