- Practice Schedule
- Coaches & Referees
- About WYSA
- No Dogs Allowed
Registration is OPEN for the Fall 2018 and combined Fall 2018/Spring 2019 seasons and will remain open until June 30th at midnight for all players in 4th Grade through 8th Grade. After this date registration moves to Waitlist status - you will be able to register players but unable to complete payment. Thereafter, if positions become available, players on the Waitlist will be notified to return and complete payment on a first come, first served basis after a $20 late fee is applied.
Registration for 3rd Grade Limited Travel and our INTown program (kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade players) will stay open longer. See below for dates.
Credits - If you had a credit from a prior season, that has not applied to your new season correctly, we are aware that the system sometimes has trouble applying them properly. Please send an email to Mark Gallivan email@example.com and we will look into it, or if you already paid the full amount - we will get you a refund for the overpayment.
Program & Cost Information:
Fall 2018.................................................. $225 for a single season
Fall 2018 & Spring 2019........................... $300 for 2 seasons [BEST DEAL]
Spring 2019.............................................. $225 for a single season
Family Maximum - $650 per year
BAYS Travel Soccer 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade and 7th & 8th grade (combined)
--- Wait List begins July 1st at midnight
--- Late Fees begin July 1st - on and after this date, players will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis from the Waitlist, as openings become available and a late fee is applied.
3rd Grade Limited Travel League
--- Wait List begins August 1st at midnight
--- Late Fees begin August 1st - on and after this date, players will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis from the Waitlist, as openings become available and a late fee is applied.
K, 1st & 2nd grade
--- Wait List begins August 16th at midnight.
--- Late Fees begin August 16th: on and after this date, players will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis from the Waitlist, as openings become available and a late fee is applied.
K - registration for co-ed Kindergarten soccer includes a size 3 soccer ball and Walpole shirt, plus clinic-style coaching for 9 or 10 weeks [fall & spring]. Each week the players get about 30 minutes of instruction, coached by WYSA [parent] coaches, assisted by professional coaches, and then finish with a small sided [4v4] game. Toward the end of each season we try to include a soccer Jamboree - no instruction that week - but the players have a chance to play several 4v4 games against other teams. In the Fall - Kindergarten program plays on Saturday afternoons. In the Spring - Kindergarten program plays on Sunday afternoons.
1st & 2nd graders - clinic-style coaching for 9 or 10 weeks [fall & spring] - players get 45-60 minutes of instruction, coached by WYSA coaches [parents], assisted by professional coaches, and then we finish each week with small sided [4v4 or 5v5] games. Toward the end of each season we try to include a soccer Jamboree - no instruction that week - but the players have a chance to play several games against other teams. In the Fall - 1st & 2nd grade program plays on Saturday afternoons. In the Spring - 1st & 2nd grade program plays on Sunday afternoons..
3rd graders - Limited Travel League. Spring - our 3rd grade teams participate in a local soccer league and play organized 7 vs 7 games against teams from other local towns, including Westwood, Medfield and Canton. Despite the game format, the emphasis is on intructional play, and learning. Games are typically on Saturdays, but Sundays are also a possibility. Most teams schedule practice once or twice mid-week, determined by the coach.
4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade and 7th & 8th grade (combined) teams - all play in the BAYS soccer league, which includes 55 towns in the metro-west area. These games are played on Saturdays, and we have a 10 week season. Girls games are typically in the mornings and Boys games are typically in the afternoons. Most teams practice twice a week for much of the season.
** INTown - WYSA will provide each player with a WYSA Jersey. Players in Kindergarten soccer are provided a WYSA shirt and ball. Players in 1st and 2nd grade (our U8 program) will be provided a reversible soccer jersey which will need to be turned back in to the WYSA after the season or you will be charged a $35 replacement fee.
This Registration section contains a lot of detailed information - If you just want to go Register - Please skip to the bottom of the page.
- If on waiting list, registration fees paid are refundable
- Additional teams will be considered if demand is sufficient
- We have a limited amount of financial assistance/scholarships available
- Please Checkout with Payment Method of “Fee Waiver”
- In the comments section - please let us know the assistance/scholarship you are requesting [Full or Half] or payment terms or send an email to Mark Gallivan WYSA President with that information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will contact you to determine amount of assistance we can provide
- Unless there is a financial hardship we do not provide refunds
- We will provide a credit to your WYSA account when appropriate
- 100% thru 6/30 for Fall - 100% thru 3/1 for Spring
- 50% 7/1 thru 7/31 for Fall - 50% 3/2-3/31 for Spring
- no credit 7/31 for Fall, after 3/31 for Spring
- 100% before Travel Team Posting Date for Fall
- 50% from travel team posting date thru 7/31 for Fall
- no credit after 7/31 for Fall
- 100% before 12/31 for Spring
- 50% 1/1/08 thru 1/31 for Spring
- no credit after 1/31 for Spring
Instructions for Registering Online
WYSA is partnering with AdminSports.com, an on-line youth sports service provider, for processing online registrations. Please note, you will need a credit card and health insurance information to complete the registration.
There are 5 steps for registration:
- Read the information below - There is a link at the bottom of this page which will bring you to the registration site and allow you to complete steps 2 through 5.
- Family Setup - You will only have to do this the first time you register. Please use an email address you regularly check. If you forget your password, you will need your correct email address.
- Player Setup - Again, you will only have to do this once for each player.
- Registration for the season - This contains the variable information for each player, each season- school, grade, heath insurance information, emergency contact & medical information and contact.
- Checkout - You can pay by Credit Card or request a Scholarship/Financial Assistance as “Fee Waiver”. No child will be denied the opportunity to play soccer for financial reasons.
Admin Sports, Inc. does not have the authority to issue a refund.