- Practice Schedule
- Coaches & Referees
- About WYSA
- BAYS Zero Tolerance
- No Dogs Allowed
Registration is OPEN for the Fall 2015 season as of May 29th and will remain open until June 30th for all players going into 4th Grade through 8th Grade this Fall. . After this date registration moves to Waitlist status - you will be able to register players but unable to complete payment. Thereafter, if positions become available, players on the Waitlist will be notified to return and complete payment on a first come, first served basis.
Registration for our U9 Limited Travel League (3rd grade players) will move to Waitlist status on Aug 1st.
Registration for our younger age group INTown program (kindergarten and U8 - K, 1st and 2nd grade players) will move to Waitlist status on Aug 15th.
Credits - If you had a credit from a prior season, that has not applied to your new season correctly, we are aware that the system sometimes has trouble applying them properly. Please send an email to Mark Gallivan email@example.com and we will look into it, or if you already paid the full amount - we will get you a refund for the overpayment.
Program & Cost Information:
Fall 2015.................................................. $200 for a single season
Fall 2015 & Spring 2016........................... $275 for 2 seasons [BEST DEAL]
Family Maximum - $625 per year
In addition the following summer programs are available for registration:
Summer Soccer Camp/Skills Clinic 2015............. $150
Summer GK Clinic 2015.......$50 Beginner (4-6th grade).......$65 Advanced (7th-12th grade)
Travel Soccer u10, u11, u12, u14
--- Wait List begins 6/30 or possibly sooner if teams are full
--- Late Fees begin 6/30 - after this date, players will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis from the Waitlist, as openings become available and a late fee is applied.
--- Wait List begins 8/15 after this date, players will be accepted on a first-come first served basis, as openings become available
--- Late Fees begin 8/15 after this date, players will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis from the Waitlist, as openings become available and a late fee is applied.
--- Wait List begins 8/1 after this date, players will be accepted on a first-come first served basis, as openings become available
--- Late Fees begins 8/1 after this date, players will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis from the Waitlist, as openings become available and a late fee is applied.
Registration closes completely on September 1st 2015
K - registration for co-ed Kindergarten soccer includes a size 3 soccer ball and Walpole shirt, plus clinic-style coaching for 9 or 10 weeks [fall & spring]. Each week the players get about 30 minutes of instruction, coached by WYSA [parent] coaches, assisted by professional coaches, and then finish with a small sided [4v4] game. Toward the end of each season we try to include a soccer Jamboree - no instruction that week - but the players have a chance to play several 4v4 games against other teams. In the Fall - Kindergarten program plays on Saturday afternoons. In the Spring - Kindergarten program plays on Sunday afternoons.
u8 - [1st & 2nd graders] - clinic-style coaching for 9 or 10 weeks [fall & spring] - players get 45-60 minutes of instruction, coached by WYSA coaches [parents], assisted by professional coaches, and then we finish each week with small sided [4v4 or 5v5] games. Toward the end of each season we try to include a soccer Jamboree - no instruction that week - but the players have a chance to play several games against other teams. In the Fall - U8 program plays on Saturday afternoons. In the Spring - U8 program plays on Sunday afternoons..
u9 - generally 3rd graders - Limited Travel League. Spring - our u9 teams participate in a local soccer league and play organized 6 vs 6 games against teams from other local towns, including Westwood, Canton and Dover-Sherborn. Despite the game format, the emphasis is on intructional play, and learning. Games will likely be on Saturdays, but Sundays are also a possibility. Most teams schedule practice once or twice mid-week, determined by the coach.
u10 [4th], u11 [5th], u12[6th] and u14[7th & 8th] - all play in the BAYS soccer league, which includes 55 towns in the metro-west area. These games are played on Saturdays, and we have a 10 week season. Most teams practice twice a week for much of the season.
** INTown - WYSA will provide each player with a WYSA Jersey. Players in Kindergarten soccer are provided a WYSA shirt and ball. Players in 1st and 2nd grade (our U8 program) will be provided a reversible soccer jersey which will need to be turned back in to the WYSA after the season or you will be charged a $35 replacement fee.
This Registration section contains a lot of detailed information - If you just want to go Register - Please skip to the bottom of the page.
- If on waiting list, registration fees paid are refundable
- Additional teams will be considered if demand is sufficient
- We have a limited amount of financial assistance/scholarships available
- Please Checkout with Payment Method of “Fee Waiver”
- In the comments section - please let us know the assistance/scholarship you are requesting [Full or Half] or payment terms or send an email to Mark Gallivan WYSA President with that information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will contact you to determine amount of assistance we can provide
- Unless there is a financial hardship we do not provide refunds
- We will provide a credit to your WYSA account when appropriate
- 100% thru 6/30 for Fall - 100% thru 3/1 for Spring
- 50% 7/1 thru 7/31 for Fall - 50% 3/2-3/31 for Spring
- no credit 7/31 for Fall, after 3/31 for Spring
- 100% before Travel Team Posting Date for Fall
- 50% from travel team posting date thru 7/31 for Fall
- no credit after 7/31 for Fall
- 100% before 12/31 for Spring
- 50% 1/1/08 thru 1/31 for Spring
- no credit after 1/31 for Spring
- Soccer Age Chart: Click here to see the soccer age chart:
- This section is for the 8% of players whos “Soccer Age” is different than their Grade
- Most players in a grade will be the same “Soccer Age” - for example 5th graders are generally u11’s for soccer
- There are a few exceptions - if you are in the 5th grade and have an August Birthday - and are a young 5th grader - your soccer age would be U10 - which would be mostly 4th graders. If your child has lots of 4th grade friends - this would probably be ok. But if all their friends are 5th graders - this can be an issue.
- In-Town - You can always play with your grade, if you want, regardless of the “Age Chart”
- Travel - If your child has an August Birthday - and is young for their grade - they can generally play up with their grade - if you want them to - please talk to us about this - but we can probably make it happen
- Travel - If your child is older for their grade, they may be able to play with their grade, if they will be playing on a Div 3/4 BAYS travel team [usually our 2nd, 3rd & higher teams] - we will need to request a waiver - but it can be done if we know in time.
- Travel - If your player is old for their grade, but a very strong player, who would play on our 1st team, in BAYS Division 1/2 - A waiver will not be granted by BAYS. In this case the player could move down from our 1st team to the 2nd/3rd team so they would play in div 3/4, or will need to move up to their “Soccer Age” team. In this situation we generally need to have a conversation and figure out what is best for your child.
- Travel - If your player is an older 8th grader - usually a u15 - we can request a special waiver to play Fall only - as otherwise they will have no where to play in the Fall. This waiver could be for any BAYS Division 1/2/3/4
- Travel - If your player is an older 8th grader - usually a u15 - we can request a special waiver to play Spring only - if they are playing on a Div 3/4 team.
Instructions for Registering Online
WYSA is partnering with AdminSports.com, an on-line youth sports service provider, for processing online registrations. Please note, you will need a credit card and health insurance information to complete the registration.
There are 5 steps for registration:
- Read the information below - There is a link at the bottom of this page which will bring you to the registration site and allow you to complete steps 2 through 5.
- Family Setup - You will only have to do this the first time you register. Please use an email address you regularly check. If you forget your password, you will need your correct email address.
- Player Setup - Again, you will only have to do this once for each player.
- Registration for the season - This contains the variable information for each player, each season- school, grade, heath insurance information, emergency contact & medical information and contact.
- Checkout - You can pay by Credit Card or request a Scholarship/Financial Assistance as “Fee Waiver”. No child will be denied the opportunity to play soccer for financial reasons.
Admin Sports, Inc. does not have the authority to issue a refund.